Ductless Heat Pump Repair
Experienced Repair Services Fast
No product or system can last forever. Even your trusted refrigerator will have an expiration date. Similarly, your car requires regular maintenance, and your ductless heat pump needs occasional repairs.
These systems are designed to provide budget-friendly, year-round comfort. However, some parts may wear out over time, causing the unit to malfunction. In such cases, it’s essential to have a team of experts who can diagnose and fix the problem for you.
Choose the knowledgeable and experienced team from Feltons’ Heating and Cooling for your ductless heat pump repairs, maintenance, and installation. We are here to do our best to ensure you get the total life expectancy from your ductless heat hump. Depend on us to quickly make things right in your Ductless Heat Pump System so you can return to your daily routine.
Hints that Your Ductless Heat Pump Needs Repair
Your ductless system will last for many years; however, there may be times when parts and components wear out and need replacing. Here are some common issues that arise when you want to contact your Feltons’ Heating and Cooling for repair work:
- You find ice buildup on your unit. Ice buildup is normal, but too much can impede parts, decreasing efficiency and increasing your bill. Monitor it to prevent issues.
- You notice cold air coming out when you expect hot air. Sometimes valves, the refrigerant, or the compressor can quit functioning properly or may malfunction. When that happens, your system will stop working correctly.
- You hear weird noises or smell something strange. Various reasons can generate noise. If these conditions occur, stop using the equipment and contact Feltons’ Heating and Cooling for assistance
Other items to be aware of include:
- The fan runs, but there is no change in ambient temperature.
- The airflow is restricted or blocked.
- There is condensation dripping.
- The system either fails to start or does not start at all.
Depend on the Area’s Ductless Experts – Choose Feltons’
If your ductless heat pump requires repairs, don’t worry. The technicians at Feltons’ Heating and Cooling are knowledgeable and efficient and will quickly have your system up and running again. You can rely on us to provide friendly and dependable service if you’re in the Longview, Kelso, Castle Rock, Scappoose, St. Helens, or Columbia City areas.
We should be your first choice when you need repairs. Call us at 360-577-5871 today to schedule an appointment. We offer service for all brands and models of ductless heat pumps, including repair and maintenance.
We service residents of Longview, Kelso, Castle Rock to Scappoose, St. Helens, Columbia City.
Call Feltons’ Heating and Cooling today at 360-577-5871 to get started with your ductless heat pump, furnace or heating installation project or fill out our online form.