Air Conditioning Maintenance by Your Trusted Team of Comfort Technicians
Every summer, your air conditioner wakes up from its wintry slumber, kicks into high gear, and churns out cold air to keep the interior of your house perfectly cooled, despite the rising temperatures outside.
Reward all of its work with annual air conditioning maintenance. Not only will your AC unit last longer, but you can rest assured you will continue to enjoy comfortable temperatures this summer, because your AC unit has already been maintained by the NATE-certified professionals from Feltons’ Heating and Cooling.
Reasons Every Homeowner Needs Air Conditioning Maintenance Each Year
Ideally, your air conditioner should be checked over by a licensed professional once a year. Since it does most of its work in the summer, try to schedule your maintenance service appointment for early spring and avoid the summer last-minute rush.
By doing annual air conditioning maintenance, you can reap numerous benefits, including:
- A Longer Lasting AC Unit: Air conditioners that are maintained annually last longer than those that never receive maintenance or those with scattered here-and-there maintenance. Ideally, your AC unit should last 10 to 15 years, but to get maximum lifespan, you need to maintain it. After all, would you drive your car ten years without a single oil change?
- Decreased Cooling Costs: The Pacific Northwest has a longer heat span, which means your air conditioner is usually on starting in March and pushing well into October. A maintained air conditioner will still keep your home cool without putting the heat on your energy budget. A dirty unit, however, works twice as hard and consumes more energy – which means you could see a rise in cooling costs for more than half the year.
- Fewer Breakdowns: There is nothing worse than an air conditioner that stops working in July when the temperatures and humidity are at their worst. Most maintenance appointments catch issues that lead to unexpected breakdowns, and the cost to fix these problems at your appointment is much less than calling in the pros for an emergency AC fix.
- Preserving Your Manufacturer’s Warranty: Today’s units are meant to last 10 to 15 years, which is why most manufacturer’s proudly back their air conditioners with long-term warranties. If something breaks, the manufacturer often pays for that repair, but there is a catch: you must maintain your AC unit. If you read the fine print of your warranty, you will see that annual maintenance by a licensed professional is required. Otherwise, you void the warranty, and you take on the cost of what would have been a fully covered repair.
- Better Air Quality: With your AC unit operating so often, you want the air coming through your vents to be clean, fresh, and safe for your family to breathe. Annual maintenance cleans out filters and dust accumulation so that the air quality inside is safe for everyone.
Book Your Air Conditioning Maintenance Appointment with Your Local Team
At Feltons’ Heating and Cooling, we want your air conditioner to last the test of time. That is why we send our NATE and Energy Star-certified professionals to your home for multi-point system inspection, cleaning, and tune-up so you can enjoy your air conditioner when you need it the most.
Call Feltons’ Heating and Cooling today at 360-577-5871 or fill out our online form to request your maintenance appointment with our team today.